Followers

Friday 12 September 2014

Challenge #43 Winners

It's time to announce the winners of Challenge #43, Alter It. It was fabulous to see new players in this challenge, I hope you will all come and play again soon. Our Sponsor for the challenge was Meljen's Designs and you certainly gave the design team a lot to discuss! We have finally selected our winners and we've gone with a top 5 this week to acknowledge more of your wonderful work. 
Winner
 

Top 5






Congratulations to you all! 
Stay tuned for a new challenge in an hour.


2 comments:

  1. WOW.....thank you so much for picking my clock for the winner...I appreciate it very much...how exciting!! Congrats to all the others chosen as well....well done!!!
    Diane Hover dianegreghov@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop Whoop...thanks ladies for choosing my witchy ATC as one of the Top 5. I love to play at Left of Center!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!